Tag Archives: ignorance

Daily prompt: Eat what’s on your plate before you ask for seconds

Daily Prompt Brain Power Let’s assume we do, in fact, use only 10% of our brain. If you could unlock the remaining 90%, what would you do with it? Sorry, too late for that. Having now reached a point of … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | Tagged , , , | 4 Comments